Online counseling is a convenient and comfortable way to ensure thorough education and treatment to clients seeking personal growth or those suffering from a mental health disorder. Our virtual office prides itself on being comprised of diverse and experienced licensed clinicians with a strong commitment to clients, families and the community. We are dedicated to the well-being of each client and empowering individuals to achieve personal growth in a warm, inviting and supportive virtual environment.
Online counseling may be the best choice for you if:
- you are comfortable using technology
- you need flexibility in scheduling appointments due to commitments
- you prefer reading, emailing, texting or phoning over face-to-face conversations
- you have a disability or disorder keeping you homebound
- you enjoy the convenience of being in your own surroundings
- you live in a rural area
- you have difficulty accessing transportation
- you are considering counseling in a different way
Schedule an Appointment
Relax and enjoy creating positive change and movement in your life through online counseling.
*Privacy and confidentiality: All online sessions are conducted in a secure and encrypted manner.
*Online counseling is not suitable for all types of therapy. A complete questionnaire must be completed and reviewed by one of our licensed therapists prior to beginning any counseling.
International Society for Mental Health Online
Provides education, advocacy, and information related to online mental health for professionals and consumers
Provides resource information about online therapy to assist consumers in getting the help they need
A mega-resource site on mental health
Provides educational information about online mental health
Mental Health America
Website for nonprofit organization that promotes mental wellness