Anne Arundel Counseling prides itself on being comprised of diverse licensed clinical therapists with a strong commitment to clients, families and the community. We are dedicated to the well being of each client and empowering them to achieve personal growth in a warm, inviting and supportive environment. Each therapist at Anne Arundel Counseling is a highly trained professional with extensive experience in the field of mental health and strives to provide the highest quality care possible.
Conveniently located with offices throughout Anne Arundel County as well as Kent Island, Maryland, Anne Arundel Counseling's team is made up of over 20 mental health specialists in a variety of areas tailored to meet your specific needs. Our therapists have morning, afternoon, evening and weekend hours to accommodate even the busiest schedule.
Therapists credentials include licensure and degrees within many areas of focus. Listed below are several of the specific credentials of our staff.
- M.D. - Psychiatrist
- PhD/PsyD - Psychologist
- CRNP - Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- LCSW-C - Licensed Clinical Social Workers/Psychotherapist
- LCPC - Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor/Psychotherapist
- LCADC - Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- LCMFT - Licensed Clinical Marriage & Family Therapist
- NCC - Nationally Certified Counselor
- BCPC - Board Certified Professional Counselor
- DCC - Distance Certified Counselor
- CSTOP - Sexual Treatment Provider
~ Careers at AAC ~